Monitor & Manage all Event Logs
These days almost every other organization is gearing up to prove their compliance with large number of the external regulations. The real issue is such practice is making things tougher for administrators to manage an enormous volume of generated system logs of event. In general, event logs contain the valuable information and it can be utilized only when it is managed properly and effectively. In fact, you just cannot take any chance to pay negligence in maintaining and managing event logs properly. It is vital to manage individual event log repository for each and every system available on the network.
The key matter of concern is how to implement a proper and effective management system that could manage log files properly. Recent studies clearly show that even well experienced network administrators have failed repeatedly in the proper execution and establishment of the proper Windows Event Log Management system. In such a scenario, the best solution to deal with such complications is taking help of an efficient Event Log Monitor application.
There are several devices that create different types of log files (IIS, web server logs, windows incident logs). Monitoring and managing these events is always a very time-consuming procedure. But Event Log Monitor is one such effective utility that provides you with an all inclusive platform to centrally archive, consolidate and monitor network-wide Windows and W3C event logs in order to sustain compliance, identify and alert for critical events that signify possible security and system health issues.
Key features of the product:
- Archives network-wide event logs in a central repository and consolidates them for further processing.
- Allows user to define different event-collection rules for different computers in the network to collect only the required logs and thus use the storage resource efficiently.
- Provides a centralized platform to view all or required Windows and W3C event logs for any computer.
- Provides comprehensive compliance reports for HIPPA, GLBA, PCI, FISMA and SOX.
- Compliance reports can be generated for entire network, specific group of computers or a single computer.
- Offers comprehensive event log reporting features that cover all aspects of Windows and W3C events reporting.
- Facilitates its user create a customized alert where there is provision to specify particular event for a particular computer that requires instant attention.
- Offer event filtration options that make it easy for any user to extract the required event details from huge piles of event logs.
Available for free evaluation
Most remarkable attribute of this Event Log Monitor tool is its availability in evaluation version at free of cost. Using the evaluation version, it gets lot easy for any individual to foretaste its potential and functions. Though, user must not forget that the evaluation version can be utilized for 7 days of trial period to review its capabilities. Therefore to enjoy its uninterrupted service one has to purchase it complete version.